Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Harmonics - Salt on a vibrating table


One way to describe this demonstration of how sounds create shape would be to call it SOUND ART, or MUSIC ART. It makes me think that sounds and music create a geometrical formation that can effect everything in the surrounding area on a cellular level. That being said...how would Mozart LOOK in terms of the shape the salt would form? I assume Mozart would formulate complicated, yet beautiful shapes that would fill the air and enter us leaving a beautiful imprint of sound. If this is true, would music that sounds harsh and dark and 'ugly' then create less 'beautiful' designs with the salt? 

I'll look and see what I can find, and should you find out first, well, please let us know and thank you in advance.

I had fun with this and I wish that you did too.

Much Love...ALL LOVE...EVERYTHING IS LOVE~
I wish that you'll visit here again soon.

 Good Bye Now~
Apple Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment