Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Apple Blossom Healing
The are so many possibilities, and so much to take into consideration. If in your mind HEALTH is truly WEALTH why not choose to be better and better? Why not make each day count for something starting with gratitude for another day of opportunity to live your TRUE BLISS? What would it take? What would have to change or happen to get you to start each day in your GREATEST JOY, your life's TRUE PURPOSE, your real reason for being? Why are you here? Why were you born? When you make the statement I AM...what follows? What is your life all about? Is there a deeper meaning that you know is there that you just haven't quite reached for yet? What holds you back from living your better days, your happiest moments? What holds you back from sharing your greatest gifts with others? Who are you? 

I don't know of greater or more important questions. Knowing what gives you the most satisfaction, what you desire to dedicate your life to, what is more important than that? What I do know is that life gave me massages, signs and signals along the way. There may never have been clear direct instructions, or maybe there were and I wasn't prepared to understand them. It took me 47 years to get to my breaking point. 47 years of living in a light fog to finally clear my heart enough to begin to see the light shining inside me. 47 years of thinking things like 'that's life' or 'oh well, that's how it is' or I'll always get by'. I don't want to just get by and now I understand that life is not just life on it's own unmanageable terms. Life is LIFE on MY terms and my conditions and my agreements. So I learned the hard way, that's for sure, how to live better and better by actively choosing to live my GREATEST JOYS

I am better at HEALING and HELPING others than I am at anything else. What's better is that this is also what gives me the most SATISFACTION, JOY, and BLISS. Being of service to others in HEALING and HELPING is my reason for living, for having taken embodiment in this lifetime. It is a pleasure to offer assistance to others so that they may feel balance, peace, wellness, hope, health, and a better and better life.

I am willing to work diligently in the service of others for any and all conditions which may manifest in any of the FIVE BODIES. Please contact me for an appointment and to let me know what concerns you have that I may assist you with. 

Thank you so very much for visiting with me today. I wish you joy and happiness, health and a better and better life.

All Love,

APPLE BLOSSOM

No comments:

Post a Comment